Zone includes competitors from all six Central Coast Clubs.
CENTRAL COAST ZONE CHAMPIONSHIPS
The 2017 Zone Championships will be held on Friday, the 24th of November, Saturday, the 25th of November & Sunday, the 26th of November at the Mingara Athletics Track.
Can all athletes please try and get to Mingara on Saturday, 25th of November by 8.15am to participate in our March Past.
- There are no set times for events, please arrive with plenty of time before your event to avoid missing it.
- Our Clubs tent will be located to the left of the track when you enter the gates.
- When you arrive at the track please check in with Carmen at the Club tent to have your name marked off including parent helpers.
- Full uniform is required with rego numbers on the front, Jetstar patch on the right shoulder and Age patch on the Left leg or shoulder. Plain black shorts,tights or skins . Incorrect uniform means no competition.
- Call for first events on Friday night is 6.00pm, Saturday morning is 8.50am and Sunday morning is 8.50am.
- Bring plenty of fluids, sunscreen and a comfy chair with you as there can sometimes be long waits between events.
- Water, sunscreen, aerogard and snacks will be made available by the club for parent helpers.
- St Johns will be providing all first aid.
- There will be a BBQ and canteen operating.
- Please remember if you are restored on to help with throws you MUST wear enclosed shoes.
- If your childs events look like they are going to clash please see a Committee member immediately. Remember track takes priority over a field event.
- All parents that have submitted an entry form for their child WILL be required to assist with the weekend in some way.
- If you have any problems with your allocated duty, then please try and do a swap with another parent , make sure you sign the parent helper sheet at your given event.
- Protests – you have the right to protest via our Team Manager, the cost is $50.00 paid by the individual and must be made within 30 minutes of the results being posted. However at this stage there are no Track Umpires this year, so the protest in most cases will be dismissed.
- Video evidence cannot be accepted for protests.
- Medals for the 1st 3 place getters and zone ribbons for finalists. Engraving will also be available at a small charge.
- Rules of Competition ” Click Here “
- The Region 2 Championships will take place February 11 and 12th, 2017 at the Hunter Regional Sports Complex. If you child qualifies for, but is unable to attend, the Region Championships, you must complete an “Inability to attend Region Championships” form and give it to Carmen no later than the end of the Zone Championships. This allows the Zone to elevate the next eligible child to compete for our Zone at the Region Championships.
- If your circumstances have changed and your child is not competing in all or some of their events then please advise the club asap.
- Just a reminder that the club pays the $10.00 entry fee for each athlete who enters the Zone Carnival regardless if you compete or not.
- Region Shirts will apparently be on display at the track and can be pre ordered and paid for ( cash only ) at our clubs tent.
Please contact Carmen our Team Manager if you are unsure of your Zone duties. firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0414 935 957
Parent Helper Duties
Zone 2016 Events List